I deploy the environment with ODL, but it failed several times and showed the same error. I use virtualbox to deploy guiding by "install-guide.arno.2015.2.0.pdf". I doubt that there must be some mistakes in my environment configuration.
If you deploy successfully, please help me to check my configuration
I have 5 nodes:
- 3*controller with Storage-Ceph OSD HDD:80G, RAM:3.9G
- 1*compute HDD:80G, RAM 3.9G
- 1*telemetry-MongoDB HDD:80G, RAM 994MB
- eth0 admin(pxe),private,storage,management
- eth1 public
- public: IP range:10.0.2.2-10.2.126 CIDR:10.0.2.0/24 GATEWAY:10.0.2.1 Floating IP range 10.0.2.130-10.0.2.254
- storage: 192.168.1.0/24 vlan tagging:102
- management: 192.168.0.0/24 vlan tagging:101
- private: 192.168.2.0/24 vlan tagging:103
- neutron L2: Turnel ID Range:2 65535 mac:fa:16:3e:00:00:00
- neutron L3:Internal network CIDR:192.168.111.0/24 Gateway: 192.168.111.1 GuestOS DNS:18.104.22.168
I can confirm that eht0 and eth1 can connect the Internet. If you find some mistakes in my configuration or you need more information about my environment, please tell me.